TAB Commissioning Services provides specialized commissioning services to our clients. Our Commissioning Group is responsible for ensuring all systems and associated equipment installed is operating in accordance with the engineer’s design intent, manufacturer’s recommendations, the best practices and standards of the industry and is satisfying the owners’ expectations. Upon completion of the commissioning process, the building owner receives a final commissioning report verifying the results of the tested equipment and systems.
The goals of the commissioning process are:
- Facilitate the final acceptance of the project at the earliest possible date.
- Facilitate the transfer of the project to the owner’s operational and maintenance staff.
- Ensure that the commissioned systems meet the requirements of the building owner, operator and building occupants.
Commissioning is also intended to achieve the following specific objectives:
- Document that equipment is installed and started per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Document that equipment and systems receive complete operational checkout.
- Document system performance through functional performance testing.
- Verify the completeness of operations and maintenance materials.